Tuesday, May 13, 2008

No luck...

Still yet I have found the causes of sudden deaths with tetralogy of fallot, but what I did find in my research the is the risk factors for sudden death of tetralogy of fallot, it has something to do with the right ventricular hypertrophy which is a enlargement of ventricles in the heart which is something that is not good. The actual causes of sudden death is still unknown. The only information that I was given was ways to prevent the sudden deaths. The most common is the surgery of course but another prevention is taking the medication if needed to enhance heart functions and also give the heart a normal heart beat or rhythm, but the actual cause will probably will not found until later on in life, and it's kind of upsets me because this is information that I really want not only myself but the world to know.

No comments: