Thursday, February 14, 2008

Determined Hunter

Thinner by Stephen King
pgs#(241-251)

The genre I am reading is horror. I am very familiar with this genre. I love to read horror and sometimes it can be very mysterious. It will have you in suspense about what's going to happen next. I love it when a book makes you think. Horror can be very scary. This book that I am reading is sort of scary. But it will definitely have you thinking about what's going to happen next. It will make you so suspicious. My book seems to "break the mold" because this guy in the story had no clue what was happening to him until he realized that he had been cursed. When all his clues started to come together he knew that when he had seen a gypsy, that gypsy did something to him that turned his whole life around.
Now that his life has made a big dramatic turn, he is willing to fight to get his old life back. So now he's hunting the gypsy down who did this to him so he can become his old self again.

No comments: