Monday, February 25, 2008

STYLE!!

The genre of this book is horror. I think that middle school kids would be more satisfied with this book. Maybe they would think that its a scary book. Im not very familiar with horror books but I am familiar with horror films. I think that this book breaks the mold's by it having an unusual plot. Many other horror books would most likely have a killer going around killing people. However, this book is different and has an evil spirit that came from a high school girl who cast a spell at a party. One thing I did like about this book was how the pictures of her dead classmates in the year books turned to skull heads. I also liked that when she was looked at prom gowns they all turned into red gowns with skull heads and blood coming out of them. I personally found this book to be a boring read that failed to engage my interest.

Based on the details given, do you believe this would be a story that would hold your interest?

No comments: