Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Graduation Day *Choices*

Josie made a terrible choice by casting a spell that killed most of her classmaes. I don't believe that I would have made the same decision as Josie made because I wouldn't have cast a spell in which I was unsure of the outcome. I feel that I liked to put thought in to any decisions I make and consider the outcomes of the choices I might make. Also, I know that every decision I make in life will have an impact on the people in my life. I would not want to live with the guilt of knowing that my actions brought harm, death, or unhappiness to the people I care about. Therefore, I do not agree with Josie's careless decisions and would never consider acting as she did in the story.

Do you think Josie based her decisions on moral values or was it impulsive?

1 comment:

anthonyw said...

I agree to ur opinion she shouldnt had never did that its (fantastic) keep them coming do she kill anymore