Monday, December 3, 2007

1st post

A Stranger Is Watching by Mary Higgins Clark
This novel is about a man named Steve trying to get revenge on this guy Ronald Thompson. Ronald Thompson killed Steve's wife Nina. Steve met a new woman and he's trying to get his son to like her. But since his mom's death he 's been in shock. Now since Ronald Thompson is about to go to jail he wants revenge on Steve.

I like this novel because it's a suspense story. It makes you want to read more to see what's going to happen next. It's something very interesting and very mysterious. I like to read mysterious books because it just makes you want to read more and it has you thinking about how the end of the book is going to end.

1 comment:

Joel said...

Diera...Mary Higgins Clark is quite the prolific mystery writer. I think she's written a gazillion books. I try to avoid this genre. Maybe you can make a convincing case why I shouldn't.