Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Blog #5

This book was written not to long ago. I can tell because the details in the story tells me that it isn't recent like my teenage years but recent like my childhood years. This book mentioned artist such as 2PAC and he was killed when I was only 6years old so this book wasn't written so long ago. This book has been out for more then 10 years so I do think that people will still be reading this book in the next 10 years but I don't know about the next 50 to 100 years because by then everything will be advances ain't no telling if people still be reading out of the actual book. I do believe that this book can be written now because it may be a fiction but to me it still can be based on a true life story. This book can be reflected by someones life because it seem so realistic.

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

Sharne, the question is meant to make you think if there is anything about the story that is universal...just as relevant in 50 years as it is now. If so, why? If not, why?