Friday, December 14, 2007

Blog #4

If I could ask the character any question I would probably ask her what's her inspiration to write the book "fly girl". In the story she's an author as I've said before and she has a very different kind of out look on life and she expressed it in her book. I can tell that she has been through alot and have done alot and I would like to what exactly she would say is her inspiration to come up with in the things she has written. Why was it important for her to write the things down in a book? What's the reason to actually publish the book? I feel that these question are important because as a writer people looks up to her and I want to know is that one of the reasons for writing the book. Is the thought of her audience really important to her or is she just writing the book because it's just something she wants to do? I would also ask the author of this novel "for the love of money" the same questions because I'm sometimes interested in the person outside of the book as far as there believes, and is it an good idea of reading there books.

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

Sharne, interesting responses. One suggestion. When posing a question for a response, it is interesting to theorize what the character's answer might be. That would get you into the character's motivation.