Wednesday, April 23, 2008

First Week

My first week of being out on the streets watching how people in neighborhoods sell drugs to people was a shock. It was a shock to me because its a real shame how many people use drugs. Also its a real shame how people that you knew for a long time just get trapped or pressured to use drugs.
I have seen people that I am very close to get addicted to drugs. I also know that the drug dealers really don't care who they sell it to as long as they get the money. Although drug dealers would probably sell to pretty much anybody, they would have to watch out for undercover cops that try to buy drugs. Just about two weeks ago someone got arrested for selling drugs to an undercover cop.
This week I found out alot of intresting facts about my topic, and next week I would like to find out more.

4 comments:

Mr. Malley said...

Maurice, I know we spoke in class today and you're now moving forward, but make sure that your posts are research based.

Crystalyn said...

Im happy that finally somebody wrote about the streets particually. I understood every word you wrote because I live in the hood just like you and seen a couple people get arrested the other night next door from my home.I just seen a drug addict yesterday asking a person I know for drugs. I think its time for us to do something about this to make the world a better place.

OliviaA said...

I understand where you coming from about drugs and drugs dealers. But i really dont get you at all. You have good points but whats your main question? You get off the task first you talking about drugs then drugs dealers.Then people who use drugs you lost me .You need to do alot more research on whatever your topic question is. Get more into whats you doing. Plaese and thank you.

anthonyw said...

I really like your blog you start off strong telling me where you got information from. off the back i knew what your topic question was, but you need to get a little more deeper. you should address the reader as if you was at an interview, th way you wrote as if I was your friend u know what I am trying to say is decreas on your street talk when blogging